Friday 17 April 2015

STEPS TO FOLLOW

1.INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER 2. INTRODUCE YOUR TOPIC We are going to talk about tennis, a very nice sport. Modern tennis was first played in England in 1859. 3. WRITE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION ON THE SPORT To play tennis we need players (obviously),a racket, a ball and a net. You play it on a rectangular court, on a tennis court. You can play it individually against a single opponent or between two teams of two players each. (doubles). 4. FAMOUS TENNIS TOURNAMENTS AND PLAYERS There are many famous tennis tournaments such as...The Australian Open...and many famous players like (male and female) Rafael Nadal.... 5. WHY I LIKE THIS SPORT I like this sport because it is very …..(find an adjective) I can play it and I usually play it with...on ….Sundays?? I normally play it in ….(say the name of the place)

No comments:

Post a Comment