Friday 10 April 2015

CHOOSE A FAMOUS PAINTING YOU LIKE AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR AN ORAL PRESENTATION

1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF -Good morning class, my name is....and I am going to talk about “ Science and Charity”, a famous painting. 2. INTRODUCE THE PAINTING “Science and charity” is a painting by Pablo Picasso. He painted it when he was 16 years old in 1897. We can see it at the Picasso Museum in Barcelona. 3. INTRODUCE THE ARTIST Picasso was born in Málaga in.... 4. DESCRIBE THE PAINTING This painting shows a woman in a bed, she is probably ill. There is a doctor and a nun too. The nun carries a baby in her arms and is giving the woman a glass of water or probably milk. The scene is in a bedroom. The doctor is holding the ill lady's hand. 5. WHY I LIKE THIS PAINTING I like this painting because to me it is simple and beautiful. I like the colours Picasso uses. I like the realism it represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment